Ephesians 1:18-19
written 7-20-09
Paralyzed by fear of what's around the bend
His all surpassing love hard to comprehend
of love so amazing love so divine
a life filled with joy surely could be mine
Yet I choose to walk in fear of shadows in the dark
Living life to the fullest is hard to embark
When I am paralyzed by fear of things unknown
And I choose to travel this journey feeling so alone
Lord, Please captivate my heart and draw me close to You
So that I may turn this leaf over anew
to walk in Your presence not in fear on in shame
To proclaim your awesome power and your beautiful name
no more fear today of things I cannot see
But Your Holy Spirit flowing freely through me
You came to give me life to the fullest to live
To You alone my God all glory I will give
Of Your faithfulness and mercy of loving a child like me
Lord please captivate my mind
All yours I want to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment